THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Dream, My Future

Every people in this world have their own and different dreams for them to have a good future. Even they have a different dreams but they have only one purpose and goal and that purpose is to achieve they dreams. I have a lot of dreams in life.I have a dreams for myself, a lot of dreams for my family and to our country.

My biggest dream in life is to become a doctor. When I was still a child we always play a game, and in that game I am the doctor. That is where my dream is built. I grow so fast and until now it was my dream. I will finish my studies and I will be the best in the field of curing sickness. I will help people who are sick and the sick people that cannot go to the hospital because of the high bills. I will do my best to fulfill my dreams for the betterment of my future and for my family. I that the sacrifices of my parents will be changed.

Someday I will be a doctor.. I will be the best doctor known.. I will continue dreaming, I will always beleive in myself.. and sooner I will SURVIVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment