THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

'MY TEACHER,MY HERO"

I considered my teachers as my hero because they are a good adviser,a mother/father,a good friend, and most of all they are lovable and caring.Teachers teaches us to be able to improve our vocabulary,to have more knowledge and teach us good manners.Teachers have many rules in our life, they serve as our second mother/father.Sometimes, my first impression to my teachers are strict and terror, but many years had already passed that I'm with them I believe that teachers are kind and caring.Even if sometimes they are scolding us, I understand them because they do that for our good and that is their way of showing their love to us.For me , teachers are the most important Public Servant , as they say , if no teachers, there are no engineers, lawyers, doctors, nurses and others.

Being a student, I am very thankful to my dear teachers , for teaching us, for helping us , and for giving us reminders for being a good person.The reasons why some students are successful in their future because the teachers serve as their inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment